Welcome to the Heber Valley Camp!
The Heber Valley Camp is owned by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, and is created to serve
primarily the young women of the church as well as families and church groups from the Salt Lake,
Utah North and Utah South areas. It is an organized camp located in the mountains above the beautiful
Heber Valley where the elevation ranges from 7,500 -10,000 feet. The purpose of the camp is to provide a
place where young women, families and groups can come to feel the spirit and increase individual testimonies.
This is a 5-day camp. When a reservation is made for a Young Women group, the group commits to staying the
entire 5 days--Monday through Friday.
This camp offers:
- Cabins and pavilions
- Kitchens and cook stations
- Miles of hiking trails
- Challenge Course activities
- Legacy Lake--canoeing
The camp is available to groups and families on weekends. All Reservations can be made online through this website.
| Winter Orientation Meeting
Stakes and ward with reservations for Heber Valley Camp need to attend a Winter Orientation Meeting.
Representatives from the camp will be there to review guidelines and answer questions and concerns.
- January 21, 2016 – Utah North Area – Layton UT Creekside Stake – 1480 West Phillips St, Kaysville, UT 84041
- January 28, 2016 – Salt Lake Area – Sandy UT Canyon View Stake – 919 South 1300 East, Salt Lake City, UT 84093
- February 4, 2016 – Utah County/South Area – Provo UT Edgemont Stake – 303 West 3700 North, Provo, UT 84604
- February 11, 2016 – Heber/Summit/Basin areas – Heber City UT North Stake – 521 East 500 North, Heber City, UT 84032
Who should attend: Stake Presidents, Bishops, Stake & Ward Young Women Presidencies, and Camp Directors.
Time: 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Dress: Sunday Dress
| Busing Information
When Heber Valley Camp was first opened, there was an agreement made with Wasatch County that in order to
keep the number of cars going through Heber City to a minimum, all groups coming as Stakes would travel to
camp on buses. We must continue to honor this agreement, therefore:
- All stakes with reservations to attend camp must bus their groups.
- Arranging bus transportation is the responsibility of the stake. Search the internet for busing companies
in your area.
- Please make sure the bus company is licensed and insured.
- Buses are required to deliver campers all the way to the assigned camps.
| Winter Camping Reservations
Facilities in camps Smith, Esther and Abish are open for the winter camping season, November 2, 2015 to March 19, 2016.
- Families, Church groups, Scout groups and others are welcome.
- No camp sponsored activities will be offered. (i.e. Challenge Course, etc.)
- For more information see the Winter Camping Information page.
- Make reservations by contacting Winter Camping Reservations Clerk at 801-404-6262.
| Vital Information
- 6/25/15 - New "Late Arrival Forms"
for Young Women Camp are available. Please visit
the Young Women Camp Resources page for more information.
- 5/8/15 - The 2016 YW Camp
Schedule has been posted. Interested
wards and stakes can make requests for open campsites
via the waiting list.
Scheduling priority will be given to those wards and
stakes that have not attended HVC in the past.
- 4/6/15 - Family
& Group Camping reservations are now being accepted
- Please use the Heber Valley Camp Permission Slip for all Young Women Camps.
Please visit the Young Women Camp Resources page for more information.